Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound ground turkey breast
1 large chopped onion
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup white wine
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups LACTAID® Fat Free Milk
8 ounces hot cooked fettuccine
- In a large nonstick frypan, heat olive oil. Add turkey and onion and cook over medium heat until turkey is browned (about 10 minutes).
- Add mushrooms, wine, lemon juice, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk flour into LACTAID® Fat Free Milk until thoroughly combined.
- Add LACTAID® Fat Free Milk to turkey and stir until mixture is heated through, but do not boil.
- Serve over hot cooked fettuccine.