Milk Berry Pudding
Total Time: 6 hours, 50 minutes
Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
This pudding is fresh, citrusy, and light, making it both a great dessert or even breakfast option!
⅓ cup sugar
2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
1 ½ cups mixed fresh strawberries and raspberries
2 tablespoons sugar
- Remove lime peel in long strips, using a vegetable peeler.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the lime peel, 2 ½ cups of LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk, and ⅓ cup sugar. Bring to a boil; remove from heat; cover and let steep for 45 minutes.
- Pour remaining ½ cup of LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand for 5 minutes and then stir to blend.
- Whisk milk and gelatin mixture into the steeped LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk and bring to a simmer. Strain mixture and pour into 6 custards cups. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine berries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes. Spoon berry mixture on top of puddings and serve.
Taco Influencer - Lactaid Brand