Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
This custard dessert is made with LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk, so it’s 100% delicious and made with 100% real milk, just without the lactose.
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch ground cinnamon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over moderate heat, combine the LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk and sugar. Bring just to a simmer.
- Slowly whisk the hot LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk into the egg mixture. Strain the mixture and pour the strained mixture into 4 custard cups.
- Place the custard cups in a large baking dish. Pour enough hot water into the baking dish to reach halfway up the sides of the custard cups.
- Bake the custards 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Taco Influencer - Lactaid Brand