1¼ + ¾ cups LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream
1¼ cup LACTAID® 2% Milk
½ cup sweetened rice cereal
½ cup graham cracker dust
2 assorted lollipops of your choice (flamingo, pineapple, etc.)
½ cup chocolate syrup
3 pieces gourmet fruit slice candies
1 drink umbrella/parasol
1 bamboo food pick
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a bowl or plate. Pour the sweetened rice cereal into a separate bowl or plate.
- Dip the rim of the cup into the chocolate syrup until coated to desired amount. Feel free to freestyle and create any style of choice.
- Immediately dip the chocolate-coated rim into the bowl or plate of sweetened rice cereal to create a colorful rim. Ensure all chocolate areas are covered.
- Place 2 graham crackers in a plastic bag. Using your hand, crush the crackers into small pieces until they are minimized to a fine, dust-like texture.
- Pour half of the graham cracker dust (¼ cup) into the bottom of the glass. Save the other half for later.
- In a blender, add the 1¼ cup of LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream and 1¼ cup of LACTAID® 2% Milk. Blend together slowly and gradually turn up the speed. Blend until it’s a smooth consistency and there aren’t any chunks of ice cream.
- Pour the milkshake into the cup and leave about 1 inch of space from the rim of the cup.
- Scoop a generous ball of LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream – approximately ¾ cup or roughly the diameter of the rim of the cup) and place it directly on top of the milkshake.
- Lightly dust the remainder of graham cracker dust (¼ cup) directly on top of the scoop of ice cream.
- Place the drink umbrella/parasol on the left side of the scoop of ice cream. Place the assorted lollipops on the right, directly into the scoop of ice cream.
- Take the bamboo food pick and skewer it into the 3 pieces of gourmet fruit slice candies, directly across the fruit slices so they are facing forward on the skewer.
- Place the skewered fruit slice candies next to the lollipops, directly into the scoop of ice cream.