- Pour the chocolate syrup into a bowl or plate. Pour the yellow and white nonpareil sprinkles into a separate bowl or plate.
- Dip the rim of the cup into the chocolate syrup until coated to desired amount. Feel free to freestyle and create any style of choice.
- Immediately dip the chocolate-coated rim into the bowl or plate of the sprinkles to create a colorful rim. Ensure all chocolate areas are covered.
- Pour half of the chocolate dirt (¼ cup) into the bottom of the glass. Save the other half for later.
- In a blender, add the 1¼ cup of LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Milk and 1¼ cup of LACTAID® Chocolate Ice Cream. Blend together slowly and gradually turn up the speed. Blend until it’s a smooth consistency and there aren’t any chunks of ice cream.
- Pour the milkshake into the cup and leave about 1 inch of space from the rim of the cup.
- Scoop a generous ball of LACTAID® Chocolate Ice Cream – approximately ¾ cup or roughly the diameter of the rim of the cup) and place it directly on top of the milkshake.
- Lightly dust the remainder of chocolate dirt (¼ cup) directly on top of the scoop of ice cream.
- Place the palm tree pick directly into the left side of the scoop of ice cream.
- Place the rock candy stick into the right side of the scoop of ice cream.
- Take the bamboo food pick and skewer it into the 3 pieces of sour star-shaped gummy candies, directly across the stars so they are facing forward on the skewer.
- Place the skewered star gummy candy next to the rock candy stick on the right, directly into the scoop of ice cream.
- Place a few pieces of popcorn on top of the scoop of ice cream. Lightly press them into the scoop of ice cream to keep them in place.
- Lightly drizzle the remainder of the chocolate syrup over the popcorn in a zig-zag motion.