Unicorn State of Mind Milkshake
If you like color, this milkshake is for you! Made with LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream and LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Lactose-Free Milk, this milkshake is lactose-free and fun to make.
¼ cup lactose-free chocolate syrup
¼ cup nonpareil assorted sprinkles
1 handful cotton candy
3 assorted marshmallows
1 piece fruit punch flavored licorice
- Take 1 breadstick and slowly, gently skewer halfway into 1 marshmallow. Repeat with all assorted marshmallows and breadsticks, then set aside.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a bowl or plate. Dip the rim of the cup into the chocolate syrup until coated to desired amount. Feel free to freestyle and create any style of choice.
- Holding the chocolate-coated cup in one hand, sprinkle the nonpareils over the coated areas on the cup. Make sure all areas coated with chocolate syrup are covered and lightly pat the cup to remove any excess.
- Measure 1 ¼ cup of LACTAID® Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream. Ensure that the 1 ¼ cup is packed down firmly.
- Measure 1 ¼ cup of LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Lactose-Free Milk.
- In a blender, add the 1 ¼ cup of LACTAID® Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 ¼ cup of LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Lactose-Free Milk. Blend together slowly and gradually turn up the speed. Blend until it’s a smooth consistency and there aren’t any chunks of ice cream. Pour the milkshake into a cup.
- Place a handful of cotton candy on top of the milkshake. Carefully shape the cotton candy into a peak.
- Sprinkle the crushed sweetened rice cereal over the cotton candy.
- Fold the licorice into an arch across the center of the cup and gently apply into the cup. Place the arch in until it’s ½-inch past the rim.
- Insert the 3 breadsticks with marshmallows into the milkshake: 2 in the back, 1 in the front.
- Place the sourdough pretzel gently on top of the cotton candy, leaning against the licorice arch.
Taco Influencer - Lactaid Brand