- Preheat oven to 300F. In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, coconut and macadamia nuts. Drizzle with honey and canola oil and mix well with a large spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Spread evenly in a 1/4 inch layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes then stir and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool completely, about 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Once granola has cooled, prepare parfaits: Arrange 2 1-cup parfait glasses. Spoon 1/4 cup pineapple into each glass. Top with 1/2 container yogurt. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons granola. Cover with 1/4 of a sliced banana. Add 1/2 additional container yogurt and top with 1 1/2 tablespoons remaining granola.