Recipe by: Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
Yield: 7 servings
- Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat and brown pork on all sides - about 5 minutes.
- Add LACTAID® Fat Free Milk and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
- Continue to cook pork, partially covered, at a bare simmer until very tender, about 1 hour.
- Put pork on a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Season cooking liquid with salt, pepper and garlic powder and boil for 2 minutes.
- Thinly slice pork and pour cooking liquid on top.
Serving Size: 5 ounces
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 25.50g
Calories from Fat 227.75kcal
Saturated Fat 8.57g
Total Carbohydrate 4.08g
Dietary Fiber 0.11g