- Pancakes: Crush blueberries and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a medium bowl. Add the LACTAID® Milk, vanilla, melted butter and honey, whisking until well mixed. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until the batter is smooth and thick. Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Measure 1/2 cup batter per pancake and pour onto pan or griddle when oil is hot (the surface will appear to shimmer when the oil is the correct temperature). Cook until bubbles appear around the edges of the pancakes. Flip and cook until brown on the other side. Remove from the pan, setting aside in a warm oven. Carefully wipe out the pan or griddle and add more oil if necessary. Repeat the process to make 12 pancakes.
- Blueberry Syrup: Cook all the syrup ingredients in a medium size sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until the blueberries have popped and the syrup starts to thicken.
* For a healthier option, use cooking oil spray in place of cooking oil.