3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup key lime juice, or fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (6 oz.) reduced fat graham cracker crust
1 1/2 cups reduced calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine eggs and sugar. Beat with a mixer until pale yellow and smooth (about 1 minute).
- Add lime juice, zest, vanilla and salt and mix to blend. Add LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Milk to the egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Por mixture into crust and bake 40-50 minutes or until the edges are set, but the center is still giggly. The center will firm after cooling.
- Cool pie on wire rack then cover loosely and chill completely in refrigerator, about 4 hours.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over pie.