- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine eggs and sugar. Beat with a mixer until pale yellow and smooth (about 1 minute).
- Add lime juice, zest, vanilla and salt and mix to blend. Add LACTAID® Milk to the egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake 40-50 minutes or until the edges are set, but the center is still jiggly. The center will firm after cooling.
- Cool pie on wire rack then cover loosely and chill completely in refrigerator, about 4 hours.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over pie.