This cool, creamy smoothie is the perfect purple pick-me-up. The banana adds a creamy texture and a subtle sweetness that pairs perfectly with a berry boost. You’ll get your greens with a handful of baby spinach,
Prepare Frozen Berries:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set Aside.
- Place blackberries and raspberries in a colander and dip them in a bowl of cold water.
- Gently swish the colander in the water, then allow the berries to drain.
- Spread the berries in a single layer on paper towels. Gently pat the berries dry with another paper towel.
- Arrange the berries on the baking sheet and freeze until solid.
Prepare Frozen Banana:
- Peel the banana and slice into rounds.
- Arrange the banana rounds on the baking sheet and freeze until solid or up to a couple of days.
- Transfer the frozen berries, banana and baby spinach to freezer bags and store flat in the freezer until ready to use.
- Add frozen blackberries, raspberries and banana to a blender. Add LACTAID 2% Milk and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy