Milk chocolate bundt cake is kept tender and moist with chocolate milk as the secret ingredient!
7 ounces milk chocolate candy bar or morsels
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch bundt pan. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate with chocolate syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each addition. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Add LACTAID® Chocolate Milk and stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove cake from oven and cool on a wire rack 15 to 20 minutes. Invert pan to place cake on a serving platter and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar as a garnish, if desired.