2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- In a medium size sauce pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-low heat. Sauté onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes & green chilies, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has been evaporated.
- Whisk corn starch into LACTAID® Milk until dissolved, and stir into tomato mixture. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until it thickens, stirring often.
- Prepare Jasmine rice according to package directions (4 servings).
- Season steak strips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté steak strips until desired doneness.
- Place steak strips over 1 cup cooked Jasmine rice and top with creamy tomato sauce.