- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper and cook briefly.
- Whisk in chicken broth and LACTAID® Milk, stirring until you reach a simmer.
- Add the vegetables and cook until they become slightly soft, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes. Add chicken and set aside.
- Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Pour mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with the second crust and seal edges. Cut several slits into the top of the dough with a sharp knife. Place foil around the outer crust to prevent burning.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil from edges and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Allow pie to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.