Creamy Garlic Potatoes
You’ll love this comforting and hearty creamy potato casserole recipe! Potato slices are pan fried before they are baked with a delicious, lactose-free creamy garlic sauce. It makes a perfect side dish that everyone can enjoy without the discomfort.
1 ¾ pound potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
⅔ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup canola oil (not consumed)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chopped parsley
LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Lactose-Free Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, slice and salt potatoes.
- Place flour in a large bowl and dredge potatoes in flour.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully place potatoes in hot oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Place a single layer of fried potatoes in a 9x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle minced garlic over the potatoes. Layer the remaining potatoes on top of the garlic.
- Pour LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Lactose-Free Milk over the potatoes. Bake in preheated oven 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling.
Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.