In this comforting and hearty casserole potato slices are pan fried before they are baked in a creamy garlic sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, slice and salt potatoes. Place flour in a large bowl and dredge potatoes in flour.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully place potatoes in hot oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Place a single layer of fried potatoes in a 9x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle minced garlic over the potatoes.
- Layer the remaining potatoes on top of the garlic.
- Pour LACTAID® Reduced Fat Milk over the potatoes. Bake in preheated oven 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.