Fettuccine with Turkey Stroganoff
Looking for a delicious fettucine dinner in 30 minutes? Give this one a try this week for a quick and easy dinner!
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound ground turkey breast
1 large chopped onion
2 cups sliced mushrooms
⅓ cup white wine
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 ounces hot cooked fettuccine
LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk
For the Soup
- In a large nonstick frypan, heat olive oil. Add turkey and onion and cook over medium heat until turkey is browned (about 10 minutes).
- Add mushrooms, wine, lemon juice, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk flour into LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk until thoroughly combined.
- Add LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk and flour mixture to turkey and stir until sauce is heated through, but do not boil.
- Serve over hot cooked fettuccine.