1 cup unsalted margarine
1/3 cup canola oil
2 1/2 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup LACTAID® Fat Free Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons lemon extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat margarine and oil until well blended. Gradually add sugar and beat until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add LACTAID® Fat Free Milk and extracts and blend.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into two 9 X 5-inch loaf pans that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 60 minutes, until golden brown and toothpick tests clean.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes then unmold and cool on racks for 2 hours.