#MilkTheMoments - Friday pizza night with friends
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees, and oil a large baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out each piece of dough to a 6-inch round.
- Dust the rounds with flour and let rest until slightly puffed, about 15 minutes.
For the bechamel:
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat until melted. Whisk in flour and cook for 3 minutes, whisking until flour is absorbed.
- Add LACTAID® 2% Milk and crushed garlic cloves, and whisk constantly until the mixture is thick and smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Remove the garlic cloves and discard.
For the rosemary cottage cheese:
- In a bowl, stir together the LACTAID® Cottage Cheese, salt, rosemary and black pepper.
- Spread the garlicky bechamel over the surface of the dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border uncovered.
- Add the cottage cheese mixture in dollops on top of the bechamel.
- Brush the outer crust with olive oil and bake until the crust is browned, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh arugula.