Milk Berry Pudding
This pudding is fresh, citrusy, and light, making it both a great dessert or even breakfast option!
Add Lactaid to your shopping list
LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk
- Remove lime peel in long strips, using a vegetable peeler.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the lime peel, 2 ½ cups of LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk, and ⅓ cup sugar. Bring to a boil; remove from heat; cover and let steep for 45 minutes.
- Pour remaining ½ cup of LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand for 5 minutes and then stir to blend.
- Whisk milk and gelatin mixture into the steeped LACTAID® Fat-Free Lactose-Free Milk and bring to a simmer. Strain mixture and pour into 6 custards cups. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine berries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes. Spoon berry mixture on top of puddings and serve.
Serving Size: ½ cup
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat .05g
Calories from Fat .5
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 22g
Dietary Fiber .7g