- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Place flour in a shallow dish and dip fish in flour to coat. Fry fish over medium-high heat on both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove fish from oil and set on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a medium size frying pan. Add onion and garlic. Cook over medium low heat until tender. Add one tablespoon of flour. Stir until thick. Add stock slowly while stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Add LACTAID® Reduced-Fat Milk and mint.
- Simmer until thick, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Place fish in an 8X8 inch baking dish. Cover with sauce. Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.