This easy-to-make quiche lorraine is perfect for a healthy and tasty lactose-free breakfast that everyone will love! Made with just eight ingredients, including egg whites, bacon, scallions, and LACTAID® Lactose-Free Whole Milk, this quiche is the perfect breakfast treat.
1 prepared refrigerated pie crust
1 oz (about 6 slices) cooked bacon, sliced into strips
3 large eggs
3 large egg whites
¼ cup scallions, chopped
1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
¼ tablespoon black pepper
LACTAID® Lactose-Free Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place the pie crust into a pie pan, set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, eggs yolks, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese in the pie shell and distribute evenly. Continue with the bacon and the scallions. Por the egg mixture on top of the cheese, bacon and scallions.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F, until firm but still a little jiggly.