- Take 1 breadstick and slowly, gently skewer halfway into 1 marshmallow. Repeat with all assorted marshmallows and breadsticks, then set aside.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a bowl or plate. Dip the rim of the cup into the chocolate syrup until coated to desired amount. Feel free to freestyle and create any style of choice.
- Holding the chocolate-coated cup in one hand, sprinkle the nonpareils over the coated areas on the cup. Make sure all areas coated with chocolate syrup are covered and lightly pat the cup to remove any excess.
- Measure 1¼ cup of LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream. Ensure that the 1¼ cup is packed down firmly.
- Measure 1¼ cup of LACTAID® 2% Milk.
- In a blender, add the 1¼ cup of LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream and 1¼ cup of LACTAID® 2% Milk. Blend together slowly and gradually turn up the speed. Blend until it’s a smooth consistency and there aren’t any chunks of ice cream. Pour the milkshake into a cup.
- Place a handful of cotton candy on top of the milkshake. Carefully shape the cotton candy into a peak.
- Sprinkle the crushed sweetened rice cereal over the cotton candy.
- Fold the licorice into an arch across the center of the cup and gently apply into the cup. Place the arch in until it’s ½-inch past the rim.
- Insert the 3 breadsticks with marshmallows into the milkshake: 2 in the back, 1 in the front.
- Place the sourdough pretzel gently on top of the cotton candy, leaning against the licorice arch.