- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a pie plate combine eggs, LACTAID® Reduced Fat Milk, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Soak bread slices in egg mixture for about 1 minute per side. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven about 6 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Turn bread over and bake 5 to 8 minutes more or until slightly puffed.
- For orange syrup, stir together orange peel, orange juice, honey, cornstarch, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Sift powdered sugar over toast, if desired. Serve with warm orange syrup.
© Copyright 2007, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved