Recipe by: Makers of LACTAID® brand products
Whether it’s for breakfast or dessert, these cherry-cheese crepes will have people coming back for seconds.
Juice of 1/2 lemon
3/4 cup cherry jam
- Place flour, sugar, LACTAID® Reduced Fat 2% Milk, egg and salt in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- In a heavy sauté pan or crepe pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Pour in about 3 tablespoons of batter and tilt the pan to coat, working quickly. Cook for a minute or two and then flip with a thin metal spatula to finish cooking (another minute). Repeat with remaining batter. Keep crepes warm by stacking on an oven-warmed plate covered with foil, while finishing the batter.
- For Cheese Filling: in a medium bowl, mix all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium until curds are broken up and small, about 20 seconds. Set aside.
- For Cherry Topping: in a small bowl, stir lemon juice into the jam to make the cherry filling.
- To assemble the crepes: fill each crepe with 2 tablespoons of cheese filling, roll, and top with 1 tablespoon of cherry topping.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 3g
Calories from Fat 30kcal
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate 69g
Dietary Fiber 1g