- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cool lasagna according to package direction. Set aside on spayer parchment paper.
- Place the olive oil, onions, garlic and italian herbs into a large saucepan and cook on medium burner, stirring frequently. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the rest of vegetables and cook them for an aditional 5 minutes. Drain vegetables in a coolander. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Mix in tomato paste. Set sauce aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk togehter LACTAID®Cottage Cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Spray a 15"x10" baking dish with vegetable spray and layer 5 of the lasagna noodles, one of the will be perpendicular.
- Ladle 1/2 of the LACTAID® Cottage Cheese on top and spread evenly. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded mozarella on top. Dollop 1/3 of the sauce on top and spread evenly. Place 5 more lasagna noodles on top and repeat the previous steps. Place the last 5 lasagna noodles on top, spread the last 1/3 of the sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Wrap with aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes. Take off foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let Lasagna rest a few minutes before cutting