- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a medium bowl. Add the LACTAID® Reduced Fat Milk, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, whisking until well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the banana slices and cook on both sides until caramelized and golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Stir half of the cooked banana slices into the batter. Reserve the remaining banana slices for topping the pancakes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Measure 1/2 cup batter per pancake and pour onto pan or griddle when oil is hot (the surface will appear to shimmer when the oil is the correct temperature). Cook until bubbles appear around the edges of the pancakes. Flip and cook until brown on the other side. Remove from the pan, setting aside in a warm oven. Carefully wipe out the pan or griddle and add more oil if necessary.
- To serve, arrange the pancakes on individual plates or on a serving platter and top with the reserved caramelized bananas, syrup, and pecans.