- Cook pasta following package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Wash and clean leeks, removing any dirt that may have gathered in the stalk. Finely chop leeks. Set aside.
- Chop Asparagus into 2-inch lengths, discarding any tough ends.
- Pour olive oil into a large frying pan. Heat oil over low heat. Add asparagus and leeks. Cook vegetables 6 to 8 minutes, or until almost done. Add LACTAID® Milk, parsley and basil.
- Simmer over medium heat until LACTAID® Milk has reduced and started to thicken, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.